Sunday, October 16, 2005



It's 4 am in the morning and I'm still wide awake.
Am thinking about many many things.
Life, love, hate... philosophical.

Just rmb-ed Jasz once told me about Ritchie's inspiring blog, so I went to take a look at it.
Yup, indeed, all the entries made me stop and think. Made me laugh, or even just a faint smile.
Made me squinch and curse and swear =x Yup. All my senses are working fine!
Hrmph. I think I havent done enough in my Life. Sigh. Wasting my time away, doing
stupid things. Thinking about useless matter. What is this man. No wonder
it is often lamented that the aged who are near the end of their lives feel
bored with
too much time on their hands, whereas, teenagers who have a whole life ahead of them usually complain of having not enough time.



What is this?


Anw, pw stuff, everybody, AGAIN, repeat after me: WTH?!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 4:05 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT